Behavior Therapy Jobs
EBS is currently interviewing for Behavior Therapist positions in your local area and throughout the nation who want to make a life-changing impact on children with ASD and other developmental disabilities. As an EBS Behavior Therapist, you will have the opportunity to utilize both psychological and educational approaches to modify and shape appropriate behaviors in children. Excellent communication skills are vital, as you will interact with students, parents, and educators on a daily basis. Our Behavior Therapists pride themselves on the ability to increase socialization, play, and language skills to help students develop positive and meaningful relationships and achieve success in learning.
With more places to discover your career, more choices to reach your potential and more opportunities to experience success, EBS truly stands above the rest. Join the EBS team of nationally recognized professionals and turn your career into a successful and rewarding journey while making a difference in lives you touch!
- Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs)
- Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts (BCaBA)
- Behavior Specialists
- Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT)
- Therapeutic Support Staff (TSS)
Settings Available for Behavior Therapists:
- Early Intervention
Qualifications for Behavior Therapists:
- Meet the requirements outlined from the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) for each Behavior Therapist position listed.
- BCBA and BSC: Minimum of a Master’s Degree.
- BCaBA: Bachelor’s Degree required.
- RBT and TSS: High School diploma or GED required.