EBS Autism Awareness Month Challenge
Spread awareness about autism by participating in the EBS Autism Awareness Month Challenge! Let's give kids with autism and their families hope that there is help. When people come together, we can truly make a difference!
To get started, follow these easy steps:
- ACCEPT the challenge!
- WATCH AND LIKE the autism video on YouTube.
- PRINT out the puzzle piece by clicking on the button below.
- RECORD/TAKE a video or photo using the puzzle piece to increase awareness of autism. Remember to be creative!
- UPLOAD your photo or video to social media.
- TAG/CHALLENGE 3 of your friends.
- HASHTAG #EBSAutismAwarenessMonth2019
*Please Note: If your account is marked as private in Instagram, you can either make your profile public for the challenge OR tag EBS Healthcare (@ebshealthcare) so we can see your entry.
You are now entered into the EBS Autism Awareness Month Challenge! By participating in the challenge, you're already raising awareness about autism, so there is no donation required.
Winners will be announced on Monday, June 3rd. The participants with the most likes AND who follow the EBS Autism Awareness Month Challenge rules will have the opportunity to win the prizes listed below:
- 1st Place: $1,000
- 2nd Place: $500
- 3rd Place: $250
- 4th Place: $250
- 5th Place: $250
- Top 100 people receive a t-shirt
Spread the word about the EBS Autism Awareness Month Challenge. Make sure to tell your friends, family, colleagues, and other members within your community - sharing is caring!